View the UR Boulder Proceedings here.
View the program here and view the sessions below, including session videos, Ignites and PowerPoints.
View keynote bios and PowerPoints here.
Understanding Risk Boulder is part of an initiative of the Understanding Risk Global Community, managed by the Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery. Understanding Risk is an open and global community with over 3,300 members from the disaster risk identification field with the primary aim of fostering collaboration, sharing knowledge and advancing innovation.
- At the Edge: Looking Beyond Trauma & Resilience for Emerging Perspectives in Disaster Mental Health
- Building Resilience Around the World
- A 50% Chance of an Effective Forecast: Risk Communication
- Thresholds and Tipping Points
- Mapping Hazard and Risk
- Citizen Science
- Risk of Absence: Local Volunteerism and Social Capital
- Boulder’s Economic Resilience
With financial support from:
An initiative of: